1. Definition of Personal Information
The term 'personal information' shall mean information about a living individual which can identify the specific individual by name, date of birth or other description contained in such information (including such information as will allow easy reference to other information and will thereby enable the identification of the specific individual).
2. Collecting Personal Information
We collect information of customers in when they contact us for enquiry or making a booking of a service that we offer.
3. For the travel services that we provide we need the following personal information from you:
c) Telephone number
d) E-mail address
Information that, when combined with above-mentioned items,
will enable us to identify the specific individual.
4. Using Personal Information
We never disclose personal information to any third party without your consent except the following cases:
a) to our related entities and to service providers who perform services for us within the country. Generally, we will only disclose your personal information to these persons in connection with facilitation of your travel booking and/or to enable the performance of administrative and technical services by them on our behalf.
When used above, “disclose” includes to transfer, share, send, or otherwise make available or accessible to another person or entity.
5. Security Control Measures for Personal Information
Personal information collected from customers shall be securely managed by the Service Provider under reasonable, organizational, physical, personal and technical measures, and the Shop shall handle the information in such a manner that complies with related laws and regulations in an endeavor to prevent risks such as illegal intrusion, loss, falsification or leakage.
6. Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If you need to correct or delete your personal information, please write us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. 'Cookie' policy on Solita International Ltd webiste
A 'cookie' is a small text file placed on your computer's hard drive by our Web page server. We may use cookie files in order to:
- Enhance the use of our Web site
- Optimise and adjust website content and our offering to the preferences of our clients
- Report creation in order to streamline the structure of our website
Cookie files do not contain information that can be used to identify you, and therefore your privacy will not be invaded.
If you choose so, you can modify the settings of your Web browser to determine if and how a cookie will be accepted.